Data Center Decommissioning
From equipment updates to complete facility shutdown, Alcatex has assisted in more than 40 enterprise Data Centers Decommission Projects in the past 20 years.
Whether you need to remove generators, power systems, rack servers or electrical backbones, turn to the experienced professionals to make the transition as smooth as possible for both you and your business. Our expert team of associates can maximize your ROI while mitigating risks. Leave the liquidation of your Data Center Items to us while you focus on your core competence.
Alcatex is prepared to meet any specific need and escalated time constraints you might have for your Data Center Decommission.
For more information, contact Allison at email@example.com
- Project Management
- Complete site demolition and decommissioning
- Appraisal of equipment
- Liquidation of equipment
- Removal of cabling, A/C systems, UPS systems, raised flooring, racks and generators
- EPA certified waste disposal
- Cleanup of an entire facility
- Disassembly and rigging
- Rebuilding and repair of walls, ceilings and floors
- Redeployment of items to other facilities
- Recycling items that cannot be repurposed or sold
- Detailed reporting of any recycling
- Complete purchase of assets